Push-up or Press-up is performed by raising and lowering the body using the arms. Push-ups targets the muscles of her chest, arms, and shoulders. Here’s how to do it right;
- Start in high plank, with your hands stacked under your shoulders and sightly wider, fingers pointing forward.
- Bend elbows to lower your torso toward the ground then straighten them to do a complete push-up.
- Keep your body straight throughout the movements.
- For plyometric push-ups, descend by flexing at the elbow, push yourself by extending your elbows and push your upper body up until your hands leave the group.
More details on Push-Ups via Wikipedia.
3. Plank Jacks
Plank jacks will crush your calories and cave your core.
It’s a great cardio exercise that raises the heart rate while working on the lower and upper body. Planks results in overall body stamina by strengthening the muscle between the shoulders and hips.
The quick movement of the feet provides a dynamic stability that makes abs scream, and ramps up your heart and metabolic rate.
Perform the four plank variations for 15s seconds each without resting. This exercise will crush your calories and cave your core.
According to MyFitnesspal, A 70Kg person who planks for 3 minutes burns 11 calories. Here’s how to do it right;
- Begin in a plank position, with your shoulders over your wrists, and your body straight and feet together.
- Keeping your core engaged, jump your feet wide and then together (like jumping jacks). In an open and close method.
- Do 15 reps.
More details on Plank Jacks via Blackbeltwiki.